As soon as you submit your claim to us we will begin working out the strength of your case and how to help you maximise the potential of your personal injury claim with minimal fuss.
- We first review the information that you have provided us either online or by telephone.
- The next stage would be that you would be contacted by a solicitor who would ask you questions about your claim and answer any questions you may have.
- We would then investigate your case, this would involve getting detail information from you about what happened leading up to the accident. Generally in order to be entitled to compensation your accident must have occurred within 3 years from the time of your claim. At this stage we may in addition to any other information that we seek, have to obtain photos, witness statements from people who saw the accident and accident reports from the police if you were involved in road traffic accident or reports from your employer if the accident you had was at your work place.
- Once we have received this information we would determine who was at fault.
- If you were not at fault we would contact the other side seeking compensation on your behalf.
- The other side would then have an opportunity to review and assess the information we have sent them. They will then tell us whether or not they accept liability.
- If liability is accepted we would instruct a medical expert to examine your injuries.
- We would then examine the medical report which we shall use to negotiate compensation on your behalf. We would also obtain information about any other losses you have incurred as a result of being injured.
- Once an agreement has been reached with the other side you will receive a cheque for the compensation you are entitled to.
No Win, No Fee
We offer a no win, no fee arrangement to fund your case. This means that only if we win your case will you have to pay us our fees and disbursements. If we lose then you don’t get any compensation and we do not get paid.
If you have had an accident in the last 3 years and it is not your fault contact us on Freephone: 0800 077 6303 or alternatively claim on line today.